We like happy customers. Your satisfaction is vitally important to all of us at Bittersweet Ridge Jewelry. We do realize that sometimes issues arise. Our Return Policy is listed here for your convenience in the unlikely event that you require additional customer service with a purchase.
Please remember: Our jewelry is handmade artwork and no two pieces are exactly alike. We encourage our visitors to read the description of each item carefully, including dimensions and size. We often feature vintage elements in our jewelry, which by their very nature (being vintage) are imperfect.
Note: We do NOT offer returns on our vintage collectible and antique items. Please read the items descriptions carefully and ask any questions you may have before making your purchase.
Our Return Policy
Returns are accepted at the discretion of Bittersweet Ridge Jewelry. We may issue a refund, a store credit for a future purchase, or an exchange. In the case of refunds, any refunds made will be limited to the purchase price amount only and will not include monies paid for shipping and/or insurance fees. All returned items must be unwashed, unworn and unused.. This includes all original documents, boxes, and packaging.
Guidelines for Requesting a Refund, Credit, or Exchange:
- Your request must be sent via email within 3 days of the receipt of your item
- ur request must include the item number and date of purchase
- •Your request must include a specific description of the problem with your item
- •Please note in your correspondence if you wish to exchange for another item or would like a store credit.
If we agree to issue a refund, store credit, or exchange, we will provide you with an address to where you can return ship your purchase at your expense. We recommend shipping your item back with some sort of tracking (ie: USPS Delivery Confirmation) as we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
You will be responsible for all shipping costs to ship back to us and the cost to ship your replacement item.
When we receive your return package, we will inspect your item to confirm that it is unused and in original packaging. Only then will we issue your refund, store credit, or exchange. We will send an email to you upon receipt for your records. We reserve the right to refuse items that have been used.
We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee. Important
Things to Note:
- If you receive an item that was damaged in transit, please contact us within 48 hours. Include the item number and date of purchase and be as specific as possible about the damage.
- If you do not receive your purchased merchandise within 14 days (30 in the case of International shipments) of your original order, please contact us immediately.
- You are responsible for providing us with the correct mailing address. If your purchase must be reshipped due to insufficient address, you will be billed for all shipping costs.
- We will accept a return once per item only. If you need to return an item more than once, a 50% restocking fee will apply.
- We never accept returns for custom work or international transactions.
- We do not offer returns for our vintage collectible or antique items.